24 déc. 2010

Time, my Divine.

Tik tok tik tok, 
Time's still passing by...

I better keep on being convicted
Because I am now.
Even though I've done it, twice, it felt like murder.
I've murdered us in pleasure
And lust.

I don't know what was wrong with me
To do this, to touch you
To love for a last time...
It shouldn't have been.

I can't throw myself so easily
Once again into a nightmare,
A story that isn't mine.
No one could have told me this
Only time learned it to me so well...

Time! My Precious, my Divine!
What an heretic did you make of me!
What a fool have I been!

I've murdered myself, him, us, them!
Because I wanted so much to prove to you my strenght,
Time, you proved me that I can't fool you
Because the only fool here is me.

As I apologize, I beleive I'll never try it again,
I'll let you show me everything that I have to see,
My divine.

Tik tok, here it stops.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire